BI-TORQ Valve Automation's FLP Series with Ball Valves is a complete fusible link package with API 607 fire safe certification. Our threaded end (NPT) or Socket Weld connection full port ball valve is available from 1/2" through 2" with varying lengths and heights. We also offer full port ball valves with 150# Ansi Flanges in Carbon Steel and 150# Ansi Flanges Stainless Steel full from 1/2" through 6" depending on body material.
- FM approval on select assemblies; call our sales office for assistance in specifying the best product for your FM requirements
- API 607 fire safe ball valves up to 2000 PSI pressure rated
- Automatic shut-off in case of fire
- 1/2" through 2" NPT in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel with varying lengths and heights (see chart below)
- Ball valves have standard RTFE seats and graphoil body seals suitable for a wide range of media and applications
- Weatherproof spring pack and stainless steel top plate for maximum corrosion resistance
- Valve can still be manually operated even while armed on certain models
- Fusible Links are available from 165°F - 360°F
- Factory assembled and tested
Need a specific valve size not listed here or spare links? Contact us with your serial number and we’ll confirm the correct spare links required for your assembly.