Since 1981, BI-TORQ Valve Automation provides a diverse catalog of products: fire-safety Thermal Shut-off Valves packages and actuators for critical flammable media applications; automated Ball and Butterfly Valves for typical industrial applications; custom-engineered valve mounting solutions to facilitate plant optimization; and valve accessories to complete any automated valve package.
Thermal Shut-off Valves (TSV)
Our TSV are critical safety devices that automatically shut-off a piping system or tank in the event of a fire, mitigating the risk of fire escalation through broken pipes, fittings, or equipment that has flammable or toxic material.
- We offer the most oversized thermal shut-off valve of its type in the industry
- Three protection classes to fit your needs
- We can mount an AML or customer-specified fire-safe valve on our thermal shut-off actuators and provide a complete package with our API 607 fire-safe ball or butterfly valves.
Ball (BV) and Butterfly Valves (BFV)
Our industrial valve line offers a range of products to fit in just about any industry.
- BV in brass, PVC, and stainless with various end connections, including sanitary ends
- BFV in cast iron/stainless and four different seat options
- Cost-effective solutions for three-way valves with manual or automated BV tee linkage packages
- The actuation series includes pneumatic rack and pinion actuators and electric actuators in NEMA 4, 4X, and 7.
Custom Engineered Valve Mounting Solutions
We can produce many combinations in many varieties simply from model numbers made possible through our extensive database. We can work with you on custom kits based on dimensions too. The Valve Mounting Solution line includes valve-to-actuator mounting kits, stem extensions, automated valve lock out-kits, heat extensions, custom BFV tee linkages, dual linkages, and many others.
Complete your automated valve package. Whether you want a limit switch for remote indication, an electro-pneumatic positioner for modulating control, a NAMUR solenoid for local electric control on pneumatic actuators, or a spring return “deadman” handles for critical applications where a manual valve can’t be left open.
Strahman Process Valves remains committed to engineering innovative, high-quality products and best-in-class process valves for industries. If you don't see something here, please give us a call and talk to one of our subject matter experts or click on Contact Us. You can also Request a Quote, and we would be happy to help you find your solution.