We know spray nozzles are often the most abused pieces of washdown equipment and the most frequently replaced. Our spray nozzles are touted as the “best in the market” because they are made with premium, high-quality parts and materials engineered to withstand the most demanding applications and misuse.
We have a saying at our facility, “Strahman spray nozzles will be the last spray nozzle you will ever buy.”
Automatic Water Saver Spray Nozzles
This product group is the workhorse of our nozzle lineup. All our nozzles are heavy-duty, but through expert engineering and design, they save on water usage through their automatic stop feature. Depending on model, body material options are bronze or stainless steel, various colors, and solid stream water spray to soft spray. They will accept all threaded Strahman hoses, but can be converted to fit other hoses with the addition of our adapters that are available in various sizes.
- M-70 Series - Most popular series; Variable spray from soft to a robust steady stream; M-70LF Low Flow version available; Bronze body
- S-70 Series - Variable spray from soft to a robust steady stream; S-70LF Low Flow version available; Stainless Steel body
- S-80 Series – Solid and robust steady stream; Bronze or Stainless Steel body
- F-90 Series – Fine, soft spray; Bronze or Stainless Steel body
- Mini M-70 Series - Compact version of our M-70 Series; Smaller in design and lightweight; Bronze body
- Mini S-70 Series – Compact version of our S-70 Series; Smaller in design and lightweight; Stainless Steel body
HYDRO-PRO 150® Ergonomic Spray Nozzles
This group is comprised with form and function in mind. Weighing less than two pounds and ergonomically designed, the Hydro Pro-150 will handle those long, tough washdown applications with ease. Strahman's patented locking trigger mechanism and safety shut-off helps to minimize hand fatigue and automatically shuts water off keeping the operator safe if the nozzle is accidentally dropped. Body is made from stainless steel. Replaceable covers are available in various colors.
- Hydro-Pro 150 - Locking trigger at desired spray pattern; Hydro-Pro 150LF Low Flow Version available; Stainless Steel body
- Hydro-Pro 150 Quick Connect - Nose-piece specifically designed to accept our attachments for targeted applications; Stainless Steel body
Your facility can experience maximum water savings with higher cleaning power that helps lower operational costs with a Strahman spray nozzle that lasts.