Our journey began in 1921 with the distribution of high-performance valves, gauges, and packing materials. Strahman was the first Company to develop a free-flowing, non-clogging piston tank bottom and drain valve for the USA Dairy market. This design and engineering expertise led to the development of a complete line of high-quality, innovative valves that were quickly adopted across numerous markets.
We excel at design, engineering, and customized solutions where critical functionality or severe service is the criterion. We have valves for numerous industries, including oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, polymer, and refining, to name a few; with an extensive range for the transfer of fluid and flow control, we have a solution for you.
Process Valves for typical application processes:
- Sample Valves for product sampling or injection
- Tank Bottom or Drain Valves for draining viscous product
- Diverter Valves, fully customizable, for changeovers on duplex systems such as pumps or filters
- Inline Piston Valves for challenging applications where a ball or plug valve isn't working
- Spray Rinse Valves for cleaning the interior of vessels and reactors
- Gate Valves, a diverse group that includes Single and Double Disc and Wedge, for demanding isolation valve applications.
- Line Blinds for long term or permanent piping or tank isolation
Strahman Process Valves remains committed to engineering innovative, high-quality products and best-in-class process valves for industries. If you don't see something here, please give us a call and talk to one of our subject matter experts or click on Contact Us. You can also Request a Quote, and we would be happy to help you find your solution.